Completed - December 2011
Builders - Strata Projects Pty Ltd
- Overcoming logistical challenges of large loads being delivered to busy public car park areas.
- Working in and around a large national supermarket chain to ensure no downturn in business.
- Working with small retail outlets ensuring complete access for customers during business hours.
- Having large plant and machinery in the vicinity of the general public ensuring complete safety at all times.
- Working outside of usual business hours allowing the project to be completed on time with minimal distraction to local businesses.
- To add to the above challenges, the shopping centre was operating at its busiest period just prior to Christmas.
- Working closely with the Builders to ensure the completion date was achieved and with minimal disruption to the busy Christmas shopping trade.
- 1500m2 of COLORBOND® Monoclad and Custom Orb was installed to the roof and ceiling with a lot of this work carried out during the night.
- The design of the structure meant that a lot of detailed flashing and sheetmetal work was required to the ceilings to achieve the required finished look.